Located in Northeast Ohio, The Center for Orthopedics is the destination for complete orthopedic care. From sports medicine and total joint replacements to arthroscopic surgery or physical therapy, our six orthopedic surgeons and one medical orthopedist are highly trained in the most advanced treatments and procedures.
Live in Northeast Ohio? You don’t have to go to Cleveland—or farther—to find orthopedic surgeons with advanced training in:
- Fracture care
- Hand surgery
- Sports medicine
- Arthroscopic surgery
- Back and neck surgery
- Minimally invasive joint replacement
7 orthopedists to serve you in 4 nearby offices
Get total orthopedic care under one roof
We offer the full array of orthopedic services you need under one roof— from specialty physician care to X-rays to casts and physical therapy.
Break a bone? Come to our Orthopedic Injury Clinic
If you have a broken bone, you can make a next-day appointment in our Orthopedic Injury Clinic.
Why choose the Center for Orthopedics?
Our specialists are trained in the latest bone and joint procedures
The orthopedic surgeons at the Center for Orthopedics have advanced training in state-of-the-art procedures, including:
- Gender-specific knee replacement. A woman’s knee is different than a man’s—and now there are knee implants engineered especially for women. > more
- Advanced shoulder care. We can reconstruct virtually any shoulder. The Center for Orthopedics is one of only a few Ohio practices to offer advanced shoulder reconstruction procedures such as a reverse total shoulder replacement. This revolutionary surgery can reconstruct shoulders that might otherwise be judged non-reconstructable. > more
- X Stop spinal surgery. This new, minimally invasive technique treats spinal stenosis by placing a spacer between two bones called spinous processes at the back of the lower spine. > more
- Neck disc replacement. This microsurgery technique is effective for treating discs in the neck as an alternative to disc fusion. > more